ECHO, a student organization in the Communication and Mass Media department, will be attending PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) Day in Kansas City on November 30th. PRSSA Day is a chance for college students from across the Midwest to learn about careers in public relations, develop real world skills and find internship and job opportunities. All students within the Communication and Mass Media department are encouraged to attend.
November 30, 2012
8:30 AM – 3:15 PM
1901 NW Blue Pkwy.
Unity Village, MO 64065
- 8:00 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast (Conference Center)
- 8:30 a.m. – Welcome and Introductions, Keynote and Professional Development, The Heart of the Matter: Multimedia Storytelling, Part I: Introduction and Overview, Presented by: Brian Storm (Conference Center)
- 10:15 a.m. – Multimedia Storytelling Part II: Tools and Techniques, Presented by: Brian Storm, (Conference Center)
- 10:15 a.m. – Career Fair, Mock Interviews, Resume Review (Unity Inn)
- Noon – Lunch and Dining Etiquette Training, Presented by: Betty Maes, Commerce Bank (Unity Inn)
- 1:45 p.m. – Intentional Networking: Building Lasting Connections, Presented by: Eric Morgenstern, Morningstar Communications (Unity Inn)
- 2:30 p.m. – A Multi-Generational Approach to Personal Branding SuccessPresented by: Mike Brown, The Brainzooming Group and Alyssa Murfey, emfluence (Unity Inn)
- 3:15 p.m. – Agency Tours (optional). Please see registration folder for agency tour assignment.
For more information about PRSSA day, please visit http://kansascity-prsa.org/meetinginfo.php?id=48. To register and travel with ECHO, please contact Rachel Kakareka at S508176.